Shari Lynn Meyerson, MD
Focus of Work
Benign and malignant diseases of the lungs, esophagus, pleura and chest wall.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Chicago (1996)
- MEd: University of Cincinnati (2015)
- Residency: University of Chicago Hospitals, Surgery (2003)
- Residency: Duke University Medical Center, Thoracic Surgery (2006)
- Board Certification: General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion Suite 650
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611